UX UI Designer
If you are an ambitious UI Designer looking to make a serious contribution to a dynamic, highly professional, fast paced international agency – join us! You’ll be able to use your creative knowledge to solve web and mobile issues and create user Interfaces with a user centered approach – for some of the world’s largest companies.
You will work with other members of the team to create interfaces that are attractive, useful, and usable. You will use market analysis, feedback, site metrics, and usability findings to tailor your designs to the customer in order to best solve their problems. You will be responsible for developing your ideas from concept to completion, presenting them to stakeholders for approval, and working directly with developers to bring them to life.
We’re looking for a mix of the following skill-sets:
- Understand customer behavior and friction points through usability testing, customer feedback and other research
- Clearly articulate design choices to project stakeholders and build consensus around designs
- Ability to communicate in English/ Mother-tongue level English & fluent Hebrew
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Available to provide occasional remote support on holidays and weekends
- Full time position in the Sharon region.
Build on your existing experience:
- At least 5+ years of professional experience designing /implementing interactive, data-rich, Internet applications with strong information visualization skills, prototyping skills, and usability knowledge.
- Proficient in modern design software like software such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure
- Have expertise in designing engaging experiences with a portfolio that matches. Examples of designing for multiple channels and devices/resolutions preferred