Do you have advanced design skills, creative imagination, and artistic ability, as well as strong communication?
We’re looking to hire a junior designer with a solid understanding of how to design for digital and print media. Must be able to collaborate in a team environment and be receptive to instruction and critical feedback.
We’re looking for a mix of the following skill-sets:
- Proactive, self-motivated, not afraid to take initiative
- Proficient knowledge in industry software
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Take prepared brief and research and solve client problem creatively, effectively and efficiently
- Professionally execute concepts across a variety of media, including print, advertising, and digital platforms
- Designing social assets, poster, leaflet and flyer design. Creating product brochures.
- Learn to operate efficiently within the Agency’s process of production and workflow
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
Build on your existing experience:
- This is a junior position, however we expect 1-2 years design experience.
- Experience working from a brief, following strict brand style guide.
- Experience in both digital and print design.
- Experience in creating: Logos, landing Pages, complete websites (PSD + HTML), WordPress Themes (PSD + WordPress), mobile websites, banners, headers, brochures, business cards
- Confident using InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.